- Meetings of the Gundaroo Community Association are normally held quarterly.
Contact the President for details.
- Villagers wishing to raise any business for the GCA
should contact one of the GCA executive or committee members.
- President: Moraig McKenna
- Secretary and Public Officer: Sue Burns
- Treasurer: Moraig McKenna
- Committee: Natasha Flores, David Taylor, Judy Andrews, Maartje
Sevenster and Sue McIntyre.
Email address of the Association: email@example.com
The Objectives of the Association:
- 'The object of the association is a balanced and sustainable future for Gundaroo village and surrounds which preserves and enhances its sense of community, rural character and heritage and natural environment.'
- The Association's Constitution (2016)
Join the Gundaroo Community Association - annual subscription $10.00
Current activities and local issues:
Minutes of meetings:
This page provided on the WWW by
Copyright of the documents linked from this page is owned by the Gundaroo
Community Association Inc.